Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Come Home Screech!


To all you animal lovers out there...we need your prayers! Screech our beloved California transplant has been missing for almost two days now and we are heartbroken. Screech is extremely resourceful, athletic, and an excellent hunter but he has never stayed away from home longer than a day. Tai and I are so distraught to not have him home, so as silly as it may sounds we need your prayers! We have searched everywhere we can think of and feel like now all we can do is stay hopeful. Screech has become an invaluable member of our family and we are hoping that he will soon return home to us. Thanks everyone.


4 comments:

Mia said...

I'm SOO sorry to hear about Screech. I would be in the same messy emotional boat if one of ours were to be missing. We really hope that Screech comes home to your family! I hope he hasn't decided to go back to Texas! Yikes! If he is resourceful, he is probably fine. I hope someone finds him and calls you guys sooN!

Kari Ann said...

Miranda, I am so sorry. Hopefully he is just on a long adventure and will find his way back soon. I hope it all works out!

LCFrohm said...

My sister's cat got out (normally left inside). She was missing for over 2 weeks. We all assumed she had been adopted by a nice family.
BUT- lo and behold, a little boy heard something in a bush. She had been like 1 block away from my sister (in her apt complex) the entire time. She was scared and super skinny.
So prayers are going out that you find your kitty!

Anna said...

He'll come home! Cats always find their way back home! I feel your pain. I'm so sorry to hear he's gone. I too, am an animal lover and can't sleep if I know one of them are "out on the streets".... Good luck!

PS... you can use ANY of my pictures! Just let me know which ones, and I"ll email them to you!