Monday, March 30, 2009

"Awwwww" Moments

Tonight I went to the gym to coach, like I always do on Monday's, but what was unusual about tonight was that I had an "awww..."moment with some of the girls. Monday night's I coach the younger team (ages 7-12) at Ultimate Cheer and after two hours I usually feel like pulling my hair out. However, the girls had their last competition of the season on Saturday so today we played games and gave the girls free reign to do whatever they pleased for a whole hour. After a lot of trampoline jumping a group of the girls decided they wanted to play American Idol on the balance beam. So....for about thirty minutes the girls took turns "performing" for the "judges" on the balance beam. I sat and watched as a quiet observer and as they played and dance and sang in their adorable Texas drawls I began to see these girls in a new light. For a little while they weren't obnoxious or clumsy, they were just little carefree girls who love Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, and the Jonas Brothers. Awww.....cute.

Here's a few other things that make me saw awww...
The Jones' new puppies we got to meet last week

Aww....








Cute Puppies + Cute Husband (who has recently lost 20 lbs and is hotter than ever---go Tai!)







Super cute pictures taken by the super talented Jillian Goulding that help me attempt to make super cute announcements....awww.....










And, "CAMO" bear. My second knitted teddy bear, I love him.

3 comments:

mardechris said...

Nice puppy butts! They sure are cute, aren't they?

Kari Ann said...

You are so cute! Sweet little puppies!

Rebecca said...

Where oh where did you get this bear?!? I have two little girls who need one (or two), so I'm hoping you know where I can get one! :) aquariumgrl@yahoo.com