Monday, January 12, 2009

My Etsy Shop



This weekend I put together some pics of my DARLING new nephew, Cooper on a few different birth announcements and posted them on etsy.com


I had so much fun doing Holiday cards this year that I decided to make a little business out of it. If you think you or a friend might be interested, check it out! My shop name is: mjccustomdesigns


I will be posting different digital photo card designs for different events i.e. baby announcements, holidays cards, save the date, invites, etc. I'm doing this in my spare time so whenever I can steal a few hours I plan on updating my shop. So... there's not a ton of stuff at my shop today but...check back daily for updates!


I will also be posting some knitted items with the help and talents of Tai's mom, Jan, (knitting extraordinaire) and will have a few items like this:

How cute is he?! Isn't Jan awesome?
I am also open to designing custom cards if you have something very specific in mind.
I hope everyone is enjoying their January!
Miranda


5 comments:

Anna said...

I checked you out on your Etsy Shop... your cards are adorable! What a great idea... that is perfect for you! And that TEDDY BEAR IS ADORABLE!!!!! You seriously can make that???? I knew you were talented... but wow!!! Ok... so for Mary's hat... (I am totally serious when I want to order one) Probably some Browns pinks or purples, or creams. Or all of the above. Do you make them with danglies by the ears??? I have seen some hats like that and I think those are adorable.... but if not, I'll take the cute beanie!! ....ya.... almost 9 months already... that girl just wont stop growing!! I just love her to death!!

Thanks Mir!! Can't wait to see more on your Etsy shop!! I'll be checking it often!! :)

Jared and Brianne said...

I love your cards on the etsy site. You sure are talented!! I added it to my favorites, and can't wait to see what you add to it.

Jillian Goulding said...

looks great Mir!!! Sorry I was so slow to send you pics...the ones of your nephew are perfect though:)

Live Out Loud said...

Miranda,
Though I never find time to comment, I do check your blog often to see how you and Tai and the cats are doing. I sometimes get frustrated because I feel blogging can be an easy voyerisitc way to keep updated on people without really connecting and I am sorry that I am guilty of this. I just thought you might like to know, we have made our family blog available for invite only. I don't have your email, so I can't invite you. Email me at sm027cow@gmail.com if you would like to be added to the blog reader list. Take care and good luck with the new business.

Kari Ann said...

You really are amazing, I wish I had an ounce of your talent...seriously. I keep meaning to get on Etsy to check out your stuff. The card you made Max is sooo cute! Hey, will you do me a favor and tell Sara to invite me to her blog? kariann_b1@yahoo.com
When are you coming out here to Utah so I can see you??