Saturday, December 6, 2008

Busy, busy


I have certainly been keeping myself busy with projects! I've been having a blast designing Christmas Cards for family and friends.











I've also been doing a lot of knitting! Baby hats are my favorite things to make right now. I love this pattern I used a couple of weeks ago. It was tricky but turned out really cute. The picture doesn't do it justice!




Last month we got our pictures taken by Tyan Jacox (http://www.tinybirdphotography.com/). Besides having to endure the FREEZING weather, we had a lot of fun working with her. She's super talented, adorable, and just one extremely cool chick! Here's a few highlights from our session, but I will only include a few... I don't want to give away what's to come on our Christmas card!




























Holiday fun here we come!

4 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Totally cute cards. I blew them up big so I could see the pics up close. Sarah looks so beautiful! And her kids are gorgeous!!! I sure wish she'd get a blog! Maybe you should start one for her :)

M&M Kanet said...

You are so talented Mir! I make beanies too, but I cheat and use a loom. Don't worry, yours are way cuter than mine :) You are beautiful! Your hair looks so good straightened and curled. We will be in Loomis for Christmas.I'm excited to see you soon!

Jillian Goulding said...

I love those!! They look so good:) The hat is so cute too.

Anna said...

Your cards are amazing!!! You are so creative! I love love love your Christmas card you sent us.... thank you so much! I love the gold sheen to it too! How did you do that?! AND HOW DO I GET ONE OF THOSE BEANIES FOR MY BABY!?!?!

THE TALENTS NEVER STOP WITH YOU!!!
btw... I love your cats!! And I love that you treat them like your children. SO AWESOME!