Monday, June 2, 2008

His and Hers



Tai and I have different things we like to do in our spare time. Even though I have been doing it FOREVER... (all-star) cheerleading is still one of my biggest passions. I love tumbling, choreographing, coaching, flying, dancing, competition, etc. This year I've taken a break from coaching, but I plan on returning to it as soon as we move to California.

This video is of Tai snowmobiling. He says this is not that great of a video, but it's the only one I could find for now. I guess it will just have to do. Come winter, Tai eats, breathes, and sleeps snowmobiling.




2 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Miranda I had the craziest dream about me, you and Sarah! We were trying to get to cheer competition (we were in it) but there were all these problems in getting there. Finally we found these balloons that lifted us into the sky and we started to fly there, right past tornados and everything....so random!

By the way u look hot in your fierce pose picture!

Mia said...

The snowmobile scares me a lot less than your gymnastics! That stuff freaks me out...but I deeply have always wished I could do it.