Friday, April 4, 2008

Under construction

Even though our lives are fairly uneventful, I've decided I need to dedicate a little bit more time to our blog in order to stay in better touch with friends and family.

Consequently, our blog is undergoing some construction to make it visually more appealing! If you find yourself curious about what we are doing, please check back often for updates.

In staying with the construction theme...Tai is building me a tumble strip of my very own! This means I will have a small stretch of spring floor to practice tumbling on just two minutes from home at our office. I am so excited! Pics will be posted soon!

4 comments:

Conlin Family said...

I like what you've done with the blog. I need to have you show me how to get the fun backgrounds since mine is so boring!

Christensen Family said...

Cute blog! I found you through Amy! I'll have to add you to my list so I can keep up with you. I think it's so funny that you were at the Tulsa game...we were there too! Oklahoma city is only an hour away. This year we're going to the TCU game. Let me know if you go and we'll meet up!

Brittany said...

Hey Miranda,
I found your blog through Jillians. So glad to see that things are going well for you. So are you living in Texas? What part? It looks like we will be headed to Houston in December!!!

TheTandyFamily said...

I am so glad that you found us! Isn't blogging so cool! I love catching up with long time friends. You and your husband look so cute and so do your babies:) Can't wait to hear more about what you guys are up to.
Love, Michelle